Thursday, January 12, 2012

DIY: Braided Headband

Ever since I made that really big overnight bag a few months ago, I've been itching to use up the rest of that fabric on a crossbody bag.  So, as you can see, I've been up to no good planning the design and working through a pattern based on a bag I already have (but is getting worn out).



It may seem a little foolish, but I've been known to engineer my own patterns from time to time (just ask my mom about the Christmas tree skirt I made this year... on second thought, maybe not).

In other news, I finally made one of those braided t-shirt headbands that have been all over Pinterest.  (Mom, you would be proud to know that I read the directions before I started the project.)



I think it turned out pretty well (plus, it's comfy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment